So even if I’ve ended up eating a random assortment of different recipes I might be testing out for ABM, I can still get a big serving of green vegetables in anytime.
3 frozen spinach cubes
2 frozen slices of banana (about 1 to 1.5 oz.)
1 tablespoon almond butter
1 tablespoon coconut flakes
1 cup almond milk (original, unsweetened)
The real magic behind why I can pretty much always make this smoothie so fast is because I always have an ice tray of frozen spinach cubes in my freezer. Just blend a whole bunch at once with a little water and freeze in a tray.
I buy spinach for this purpose. But this also works great if you have some greens (spinach, kale, or any hearty greens) that are leftover or about to turn on you. Blend them up with some water and freeze them!
You won’t find yourself ever throwing out greens again and it makes throwing a smoothie together super quick and easy.
I also always have a big bag of frozen banana slices in my freezer too. You could also use fresh banana, but having it frozen in small slices allows me to add just a little bit at a time (for sweetness mostly) without wasting any.
Combine all the ingredients together in a good blender (I LOVE my Vitamix for this!) and blend until very smooth, almost like juice!
But adding anything else is totally optional, I often leave my smoothie naked too. Thanks for letting me share! xo. Emma
Grab the guide below to see our Top 25 recipes of all time!
Free Popular Recipe Guide
Our top 25 recipes of all time!
- 3 frozen spinach cubes
- 2 slices of banana (frozen )
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes
- 1 cup almond milk (unsweetened)
- The real magic behind why I can pretty much always make this smoothie so fast is because I always have an ice tray of frozen spinach cubes in my freezer. Just blend a whole bunch at once with a little water and freeze in a tray.
- Combine all the ingredients together in a good blender and blend until very smooth.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.