today was a lovely Sunday. i got to sleep in, work all day on RVA projects & hang out with Mr. Larson’s family (we even had a bonfire!!!)… it was wonderful!
10 Things I LOVE Sunday:
1. finallyyyyyyy, i have a new kit! i have been craving a good scrapbooking day & between this and my Italy projects I had lots of fun creative time this past week….
(boy+girl wood cuts)
(word bubbles & felt hearts)
(my favorite sticker i’ve everrrr designed. it says “I’m so in love with you. Let’s have a pancake party!” and glow in the dark hearts!)
(more of my favorite stickers ever. i got a new printer for these & i love them even more than my old ones…. i designed these with pen and colored pencil and the texture looks SO amazing. we could barely tell the original art from the stickers!! i’m excited about them.)
k… you can see more details on the kit here.
2. making faux polaroids with a free iPhone app.
my good friend, Will, added it to my phone the other day & i think it’s so much funnnnn!
3. Silje’s knitted owl sweater! She’s so rad!
omg… and speaking of knitted beauties… Vivianna made these for our store. i love them!!
4. Listening to Clark Howard on the radio.
(yes… we are very nerdy! so nerdy, in fact, that i named this teddy
after him this past week.) 😀
5.our daily Starbucks trip.
Actually, we faithfully support every coffee shop in this town. HA! 😀
6. Possibly my most unattractive photo of all time (that makes me love it even more for some strange reason….)!
Big THANK YOUs to the person who linked me to this site last week. It’s super inspiring. Here are some ‘looks’ that i created…
i love this kind of visual inspiration! it makes me feel like painting, scrapbooking, making cute pillows for my bedroom & reworking thrift shop clothes all at once! it fills my mind with ideas for creating cute things. 😀
She is now donning one of my pretty ladies on her right arm.
it’s a huge honor to any artist! i LOVE it!!!
(She’s a trooper! This tattoo took 6 hours! :D)