It’s that time of year again! Back-to-school shopping was always the dreaded event as a kid or teenager as it signified the end of summer freedom, but at least you got to pick out some extra cute notebooks and a Lisa Frank Trapper Keeper to ease the pain. Just because you’re an adult now, who says you can’t join in on the fun and treat yourself to some goodies anyway?
1. Keep your papers safe in this adorable pink folio.
2. Who says your pens can’t have a little bling too?
3. Love these ampersand push pins for a bulletin board.
4. This stapler is clearly a winner!
5. This ruler certainly isn’t short on charm!
6. Keep your files upright and organized with this file sorter.
7. Speaking of files, this patterned one is just too cute to be tucked away in an unseen cabinet.
8. Pack your essentials in style with this cutie backpack.
9. These gold scissors are to die for!
10. If gold isn’t your thing, these babies come in several different colors to match your office scheme.
11. Study in style at this modern desk.
12. Keep your space neat with this desk organizer.
13. Love this file sorter too!
14. This alligator letter opener is ready to get to work!
15. Orange you glad this stapler exists?
16. Keep your spirits high with these rainbow compliment pencils.
17. There’s plenty of space to doodle your crush’s name in this notebook.
Makes you kind of wish you were headed to 8th grade art class right now, doesn’t it? Whether you just need an excuse to buy something fun for your craft room/office or you really are hitting the books this year again for higher education, this list ensures that you’ll feel like the head of the class!