It’s no secret that we are super into essential oils here at A Beautiful Mess and we love finding new ways to use them in lots of DIY recipes. It’s amazing how many things you can make with even just a few oils—room sprays, face oils, cleaning sprays, roller blends, hand soaps, and diffuser recipes, just to name a few. Whether you are an oil newbie or have been in the essential oils club for a while, the holiday season is a great time to stock up on the basics to make your own products at home and find a few fun things to show your EO love as well!
1. These glass soap dispensers are great for either DIY dish soap or hand soap in your bathroom. Find your favorite blend for every season!
4. If everyone knows you’ve reached “crazy oil lady level,” you may as well flaunt it with this mug!
5. This isn’t just an ordinary cactus, this cutie is a ceramic oil diffuser!
7. For the true oil enthusiast, an essential oil pin!
8. These larger amber spray bottles are perfect for DIY household cleaning products.
11. If you’ve never tried to open those rollerball tops to refill them, well, it’s tough! Have one of these keys on hand to make the process easier.
12. These smaller fine-mist amber spray bottles are perfect for room sprays and face and pillow mists.
13. Let your inner southerner out with this oil lovin’ tee.
14. Place a drop of essential oil on this lava stone necklace and you can bring your fave scent with you wherever you go.
15. Keep a smaller oil diffusor at your office or pack it for travel.
16. For the essential oil beginner, a pack of three carrier oils to get your started! These are great for DIY beauty products.
17. Like the necklace, these lava stone bracelets will carry scent with you—stack a few and put complimentary scents on each.