a creamy, sweet fruit salad
Servings 10 servings
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 5 ounces vanilla yogurt about 1 cup
- ½ cup coconut flakes sweetened
- 20 ounces pineapple tidbits drained
- 15 ounces mandarin oranges drained
- 10 ounces maraschino cherries drained
- ½ cup almonds sliced
- ½ cup pecans chopped
- 1 cup fruit-flavored mini marshmallows or regular mini marshmallows
If the whipped topping is frozen, allow it to thaw in the refrigerator until it can be folded.
In a small mixing bowl, fold the whipped topping in with the vanilla yogurt.
In a large mixing bowl, add all the other ingredients.
Mix the cream mixture into the other ingredients until everything is well coated.
See post for substitutions and variation ideas.
Leftovers should be covered or stored in an airtight container and refrigerated. Ambrosia salad can be stored for at least 3 days.
Calories: 299kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 0.002g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 45mg | Potassium: 307mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 36g | Vitamin A: 620IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 103mg | Iron: 1mg