Hi there! Happy Sunday! This week, we moved into our new home, and wow—it’s been emotional. So to distract myself, here are 10 non-moving-related things I am loving right now. 🙂
(links in the photo above: bed, rainbow rug, David Bowie sweatshirt, bunny wallpaper)
1. No less than 20 people have sent me this Amazon promo calling colorful glassware a “trend.” Sure, I’ll take credit. Lol
2. Should I get this for my The Lion King-themed room in our Florida bnb? I have less than a month before we go do the big makeover, so any cute Disney-themed finds I’d love to see!
3. This dress is on my wishlist.
4. I’m currently watching Sex Education and it’s SO cute.
5. I really want this photo to frame.
6. I don’t need any sandals, but if I did ... 🙂
7. Are you on board with wearing scrunchies? I am.
8. These pillows are so cute!
9. This blanket is so good.
10. My favorite blog to find toddler craft ideas.
I hope you’ve had a wonderful weekend. XX- Elsie
Yes I am alllll about scrunchies! I don’t wear them at my office job but any other time I have one lol!
Ugh, your rainbow wall art. So cute! Thanks for the links and have a great Sunday! ❤️✨
Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog