Hey everyone! I’m going to do another small business list this week—hope you all are staying safe and healthy … sending all of the positive vibes to you!!! Here are some things I’ve been loving:
1. These custom bandanas from Daily Disco—they’re personalized with chain stitch embroidery; you pick what it says!
2. Love a pleated dress—this one is so pretty and under $60.
3. Absolutely obsessed with this cream cleanser, it’s from a great clean beauty brand and it’s so soft and nourishing—under $20!
5. Just being optimistic with this cute and colorful art print ready for those good times!
6. I’ve been wanting to learn a new skill and embroidery has really caught my eye. This beginner’s kit is so pretty and includes everything you need to get started.
7. I made this mini carrot cake from A Cozy Kitchen for Easter and it was so delicious. However, I accidentally grabbed black walnuts from the store instead of regular walnuts and they tasted … intense, haha. Lesson learned! The brown butter cream cheese frosting in this recipe is on another level.
8. Speaking of recipes, my favorite sauce for just about anything—basil vinaigrette!
9. This pink T-shirt from Ban.do feels very now.
10. Missing the nail salon? This set from Olive and June has everything you need for the perfect at home mani-pedi, and you get to pick your nail polishes.