hi there! i have a super fun list of new favorite things this week. hope you are enjoying your holiday weekend…
1. a D.I.Y. doll chandelier. i think it’s super fun in a crazy-lady-kitsch way. oh yes! and even cuter in the second image when illuminated. [source]
2. i found an amazing sewing machine at a flea market a couple days ago. it’s so pretty & the tag said ‘works great’… even if it doesn’t work i’m glad i bought it just for the cuteness. (not my photo, but the same machine. photo source) i never thought i would fall for a vintage sewing machine…. it was totally the minty color. in loveee.
3. of course i love this monster cake! he’s ADORABLE. (via. Birthday Cakes For Kids, 1986)
4. this adorable display by Karine. so sweet. i love instax & little easter chicks.
5. this button heart is the best!
6. grey and green. before seeing this photo i had no idea how much i looove this combination! [source]
7. this to-die-for tunic from Love Lune. it’s perfect.
8. Oh Joy! Eats is the cutest little food blog… one of my new favorite blogs.
9. Beach House. I love this band so much. We picked up their most recent album a few weeks ago and i looove.
10. too-cute-for-words birdhouse kitchen timers (found here)… sigh. that was a fun list. 🙂
Happy Easter! XO. elsie