Happy weekend, everyone! I’m here to share 10 things I love.
1. I found this puzzle from Sunwoven Marketplace, a curated shop my friend Erin created. I love doing a puzzle anytime we have a holiday weekend at home.
2. Love this dress!
3. One of my favorite small shops for kids things is Mochi Kids. I buy my kiddos a lot of cute T-shirts there. I also recently found great stuff in their curated finds section including a new water bottle and this sushi toy set for my daughter’s birthday.
4. Cutest print ever. I think I’ll have to get one for our girls’ room.
7. Just got this Bowie tee in the mail from Etsy. I’m really working on my band tee collection, but I’m picky and I only buy tees for music I am a true fan of (no Grateful Dead tees for this girl!). So my collection is primarily David Bowie, Elton John, and Nirvana—I even found an ABBA tee.
9. I can’t believe I’ve still never made homemade play dough. Here’s a recipe that looks super easy!
10. Recently, I was having a really down day and I bought this on Etsy. I know it’s ridiculous, but planning Christmas decor cheers me up during hard times.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!