This weekend, we are taking it slow. It’s our last leisurely weekend before we travel to Missouri for Halloween and before the demo on our house begins (podcast listeners will be excited to hear we’re getting rid of some of our “Olive Garden” floors!). I’m equal parts thrilled and nervous.
2. I keep buying so many dresses with big collars that I decided to just buy the fake collars so I can add those to any top or dress! I got this white removable collar and this black removable collar.
3. Currently reading The Witch Haven.
4. I just got one of these hair towels for the first time and it’s a TOTAL winner. I ordered a second one immediately.
5. I’m so, so into the new season of Succession and also excited to see the new Wes Anderson movie! What are you excited about?
6. I just ordered our matching holiday pjs. Such a happy tradition every year!
7. I’ve been thrifting a Harry Potter collection and I’m planning to use these beautiful modern Harry Potter book sleeves. So fresh!
8. Loving my Beetlejuice journal.
9. I’m really excited to do a candle Christmas tree this year!
P.P.S. Here’s the comfy dress I’m wearing above.
One week until Halloween, if you can believe it! I highly recommend making some homemade Chex mix this week. Add candy corn and Reese’s Pieces if you like! The other thing I have a major craving for is soup! But not, like, healthy soup—soup with noodles.