These past few weeks have been a whirlwind in our life as we have started packing to move, began projects at our new home, and are enjoying our last months in Tennessee.
Life truly feels like a whirlwind (or “a beautiful mess,” augghhhhh, I SAID IT).
1. Along with a bunch of antique chandeliers, this globe chandelier and super pretty ceiling medallion were the first new pieces we brought into our home. I promise I will share much more in the coming months … we’re only just getting started!
3. This wine glass set is so pretty.
5. Emma’s little Shrinky Dinks project made my day.
6. I have been ordering supplies to try a fancy ceiling in our new home. I have never tried this before and I’m so excited to see how it turns out!
8. You will always find me with my multiple journals—literally at all times. Here’s my current fave.
9. I’m so excited for Succession to come back on soon. What are you currently watching?
10. Super weird 🙂 I like it.
P.S. Here are a some recent posts in case you missed them!