As a collector of old advertisements and packaging, I always get overly excited when the original product is still in the box.
Recently, I found a box of cough syrup from the 1920s and it somehow still had the original black syrupy liquid inside. The thing that intrigued me the most was one of the ingredients. Chloroform. You know, a totally normal thing to ingest before bed. 💁🏻♀️
2. My favorite long-lasting lipstick made with clean ingredients.
3. The cutest earrings for all the tea lovers out there.
4. I recently ordered this embroidery book for a friend’s birthday present.
5. If you’re shopping for Father’s Day, we have 100 gift ideas in this post!
6. It took me way too long, but I finally binged The Righteous Gemstones and loved every minute of it.
7. This bath mat deserves to be shared. Do I want it? Yes.
8. My skin has been extra dry lately, so I bought Cloud Dew (in a travel size) hoping it would be “the one.” I’m not exaggerating when I say it’s the best I’ve ever tried!
10. If you have sinus issues, I can’t recommend this device enough. I have tried every remedy and product on the market, and this is the only thing that works for me.
I hope you have a great week! xo, Jacki
P.S. Here are some recent posts in case you missed them: