I hope your week was nice. We’re in full summer-with-kids-mode over here. I’ve also been working on house projects, and hoping we can tie up some loose ends by the time summer is over.
I’m also having fun making so many summer salads with my kids every day. Here are 50+ easy BBQ side dishes. And here are 10 things I am loving this week!
2. Just picked up this book after my friend Elise (our third sister) recommended it. I’m very excited to read it! What else should I add to my TBR list? Hard sells only–give me your absolute favorites!
3. The best sunscreen on earth.
4. I just got my kids a Magic 8 Ball and they are having so much fun asking it questions constantly.
5. This vase is so pretty. Love!
6. Personalized stationery from Etsy.
7. I decided to do The Curated Closet Workbook one more time since I recently moved and sold about half my closet. When seasons of life change, I think it’s a good time to change up the ole closet as well.
8. Beautiful art print.
9. Still in my fairy garden era. I will share a full blog post soon.
10. Currently watching The Afterparty. What are you watching?
P.S. Here are some recent posts in case you missed them!