Happy Sunday. We had an incredible holiday break filled with family, traditions and homemade recipes. We’re excited for 2024 here on the blog! Tomorrow our podcast will be back. Emma, Laura and I have planned an amazing year of blog content for you including tons of delicious recipes as well as a bit of crafts and home decor. We’ve got big goals for the site this year and we’re so happy you are here.
Here are ten things I am loving this week. Make yourself a Medicine Ball to sip while you read. It’s the ultimate cold weather beverage.
1. I love using my candle warmer lamp. Candles last longer and I can use it to correct any tunneling that occurs with my candles. My favorite all-seasons candle is this one (the saffron & cedar scent is a 10/10).
2. I organized under my bathroom sink this week and it feels SO fresh. I love to spend long night organizing (with an audio book) this time of year.
4. My ride or die winter boots are currently 50% off.
5. Do you use a tongue scraper? I started using mine probably about five years ago and I would never go back. It’s such a great addition to my night routine.
6. I just finished reading Flowers In the Attic (for the first time!) and it was the perfect first book of the year for me. SUCH a page turner. I probably finished it in two days- maybe three. I am planning to finish the series because why not. Have you read it?
I like to swap between compulsive page turners and books that take bit more motivation for me to get through. Please send me your top favorite books recently and any super-page-turners you have read.
7. If you haven’t seen this dollhouse renovation you must! wowwww
8. I love these decomposition books. One thing about me is I will always have 3-6 journals going at once!
9. The best lip mask that I purchase over and over again (I keep one in my purse and one in my bedside table).
Some recent blog posts I am proud of. One of my goals this year is to complete our cocktail archive (and I still have like 100 on my list!)