Hi friends! I hope you have had a wonderful weekend. We’re very excited to take Nova apple picking and to a pumpkin patch today!
1. I got so many requests for a recipe on these little pies, but I didn’t make them with that intention (I made them just for fun). I didn’t use a recipe, but you can get the recipe and instructions here!
2. I am so so so excited for Nova to wear this.
3. These rolling pins are so cool!
4. One of my favorite projects for Nova so far this year.
6. This pink letter board is so sweet.
8. We’re currently marathoning Better Call Saul and it’s sooooo good.
9. White Chicken Chili. Hell yes!
10. This print is hanging in our hallway. It’s always a good reminder of what is important in life!
P.S. Over on my family blog, I wrote a post about eating out and flying with a toddler. It feels so cool to have actual parenting tips finally (although we’re still learning so much too!!).
Love you all! xx. Elsie