Hello friends! I hope you had the best week celebrating with family. We’re so excited because we are getting prepped for an eight-course dinner (fancy potluck—LOL) on New Year’s Eve. Staying home on New Year’s Eve is one of my favorite things we do—it’s one of two nights of the year (the other is Valentine’s Day) when I refuse to go out. And honestly, I will take any excuse to throw one more party before I have to take all our holiday decor down … boo!
Here are 10 things I love!
1. I made SO many sugar cookies this year and all I want to do is make more. Always planning my next batch. Thinking of learning more baking (cakes? truffles? pies?) in 2019 … suggestions?
2. Currently watching Schitt’s Creek and it’s soooo funny.
3. Obsessed with making new year’s goals right now! Are you thinking of yours?
4. So excited to hear Golden Hour is nominated for album of the year!
5. Rainbow hoop earrings. Perfect.
6. Obsessed with these boots.
7. Cute little bag.
8. Love these!
9. The cutest coffee maker.
Sending love and lots of good energy for the new year to you! xx – Elsie