Happy Sunday, friends! I am finally feeling caught up and back to normal after a week-long cruise vacation. It was my first cruise ever and I went with a big group of friends and we had a blast. Plus, sunshine and warm weather this time of year is the BEST. Anyway, hope your weekend is allowing you to catch up on life like it is me. Ha.
3. New year, so it’s time to start my 2020 photo album. I fill an album each year of photos and it’s my tangible way of recording my memories. I bought this simple album and this is the printer I own (I print my photos at home).
4. I have also been organizing my office and getting ready for the new year. Bought this oversized wall calendar and also have been using this organization tool (get yourself a new planner too, if you need one).
5. + 6. Trey got me the BEST Christmas presents this year. Many of them were baby Yoda related (he knows me), but he’s also great at buying clothes. I especially love this sweater and this sweatshirt he got me.
8. I’ve been working on my first goal for the new year which is to work on my personal style. Been using The Curated Closet Workbook and I love it.
9. Speaking of baby Yoda, I got Disney+ and loved watching The Mandalorian. I will probably rewatch it this time just for baby Yoda, but the story is actually really great too.
Enjoy your weekend, friends! And I’d love to hear any TV or movie recommendations as I plan to hibernate a little more the next few months since the weather is NOT as nice as it was in the above photo from my cruise cabin window. Let me know if you have anything! Can be new or old. xo. Emma