Hey, friends! Today I want to share with you a healthy and SUPER delicious smoothie bowl idea. It’s basically non-dairy ice cream. It’s REALLY good. After I snapped these photos today, Laura and I shared the whole thing! I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl, serves one.
2 frozen bananas
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
2 tablespoons peanut butter
1 tablespoon dark cocoa powder
(for garnish, all optional)
1 banana (unfrozen)
dark chocolate flakes
In a blender, combine the frozen bananas, almond milk, peanut butter and cocoa powder. Blend until creamy. It should be about the consistency of soft serve ice cream.
Garnish with toppings of your choice. Fresh banana slices are SUPER good with this recipe. The rest is up to you! All the things I used are listed above.
Get our FREE recipe guide with our most popular recipes of all time!
Free Popular Recipe Guide
Our top 25 recipes of all time!
- 2 bananas (frozen)
- 1 cup almond milk (unsweetened)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon dark cocoa powder
For Garnish (optional)
- 1 banana (unfrozen)
- chia seeds
- coconut flakes
- dark chocolate flakes
- almonds (sliced)
- In a blender, combine the frozen bananas, almond milk, peanut butter and cocoa powder. Blend until creamy. It should be about the consistency of soft serve ice cream.
- Pour it into a bowl and use a spoon to smooth out the top, preparing it for toppings.