It’s the perfect season for easy and elegant up-dos. Maybe you are getting your outfit together for a friends wedding or for your senior prom. Here’s a simple style for a cute low bun, you could dress this up with little flower blooms or ribbon!
2. Pull your hair down, styling it into a low ponytail.
3. Fluff up the teased part of your hair. 4. Now that you have a voluminous low ponytail use a hair tie to keep it in place.
5. Separate the hair of your ponytail in half, tease the upper half.
6. Use the lower half (the unteased hair) and flip over the top of your teased bun.
7. Wrap hair around the base of your bun and pin it in place. 8. Style any loose strands.
P.S. Looking for more ideas? Check out 25 Hair Tutorials For Any Occasion!