It’s the perfect season for easy and elegant up-dos. Maybe you are getting your outfit together for a friends wedding or for your senior prom. Here’s a simple style for a cute low bun, you could dress this up with little flower blooms or ribbon!
1. Separate a few thick strands from the top of your head (where your part naturally ends) and tease them by brushing the hair up toward your head.
2. Pull your hair down, styling it into a low ponytail.
3. Fluff up the teased part of your hair. 4. Now that you have a voluminous low ponytail use a hair tie to keep it in place.
5. Separate the hair of your ponytail in half, tease the upper half.
6. Use the lower half (the unteased hair) and flip over the top of your teased bun.
7. Wrap hair around the base of your bun and pin it in place. 8. Style any loose strands.
Have fun styling your own low bun! xo. emma and elsie
P.S. Looking for more ideas? Check out 25 Hair Tutorials For Any Occasion!
LOVE this! I have such a hard time styling my multi-racial hair, but this is so easy. Thanks so much!
i have such frizzy hair but i only wear it up because i cant control it any ideas of what new hairstyles i can try out?
do this with the rag roll curls… it looks AMAZING!!!!
Thanks for sharing this nice stuff. Its really awesome. Encinitas Hair Stylist
love this hairstyle! one of my faves.
Hi to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one is getting more from this web page.
I am going to try this! I love having my hair pulled back and this looks so easy.
So pretty and simple!
Thats so pretty!
So pretty! Can’t wait to try this..
It’s pretty!Love it!
Can’t wait til my hair is long enough to try all your adorable styles!
xo Emilie @ http://www.hungrydelights.com
Definitely going to try this soon. I’m so boring when it comes to my hair.
Love it. Simple yet easy and quick.
Emma!! Your hair is so shiny!! What shampoo/products do you use?
Too cute. Especially for those with fine hair. You can get a lot of volume using that method.
Ugh my hair is too heavy and long right now for this but as soon as I get it cut I’m going to style it like this everyday instead of the severe-looking top knot I currently sport.