We’ve been known to decorate a whole room based off the colors and texture in a pillow. And, when your living room needs a little refresh, a couple of new ones can really do the trick! Want to see some of our faves?
1. Loving this peachy pink color with polka dots.
2. Star light, star bright! You can’t go wrong with a shiny gold pillow.
3. How pretty is this pink one? The tassels are so cute!
4. This hand woven design is appropriately named “Saguaro.” All the desert vibes!
5. So much texture! This one comes in grey, too.
6. Have you seen the Project 62 line at Target? Pretty much obsessed with everything.
7. This chunky knit pillow is a dream. (Currently out of stock, but here’s a similar one!)
8. Love this classic zig zag pattern.
9. This pineapple pillow is so fun, especially with those sequins!
10. Speaking of fun … this dino pillow is adorable! It also comes in lime green and pink.
11. This moroccan pillow reminds us of a few rugs on our wishlist.
12. Go glam or go home with this metallic foil pillow.
13. This handmade pillow by LuLu & Georgia is SO special.
14. Look at this cute cactus! We might have to buy a couple …
15. What’s not to love about a pillow that winks at you? 😉
16. This rainbow one would be the best baby shower gift.
17. One of our faves from the Oh Joy line at Target. Those pom poms!
18. Loving the different textures on this one.
19. Cacti + embroidery? This one’s giving us all the heart eyes.
20. This silky fringe pillow cover is on sale right now. Yes, please.
21. Flokati! This one just screams fun.
22. If you’re looking for something luxe but super classic, this leather one is amaazing.
Happy pillow shopping!! xoxo.
In the May issue of Real Simple magazine, there is a photo of your bedroom with a beautiful graphic design throw pillow. Can you share where you got it. I love it.
These pillow collections are so alluring. I can see here different shapes and color of accent pillows for the couch and they all are beautiful. I think I should try these accent pillows with different shapes and colors to decorate my home in an exclusive way.
Nice collection! I fall in love with these pillows and can’t wait to own them. They would look great in my living room. Thanks for sharing.
Adorable!! I loved all these pillows and it is fun to have different covers to swap out and change the look of my rooms. Thanks.
Awesome pillows! My kids will love dino and rainbow shape pillows. Will buy for them.
The pineapple one is so adorable!! I have a few pineapple items in my room, I may need to invest in that pillow though!!!! Like the cherry on top, except it’s the pineapple on top. 😉
Katie | www.sunshinestyleblog.com
The cactus one is fab ! I need to try to make similar pillow. Nice selection of pillows by the way.
All of them lovely. I cannot make my mind to pick one.
Oh my gosh I want all of them. The rainbow one is especially cute.
I love pillows are so cool
New post: http://thepinkpineappleblog.blogspot.com/2017/10/london-fashion-week-day-12.html
They’re all so adorable! But at the end of the day, I think I’d go with #5 or #7. I like to keep things simple.
I LOVE all the pink, especially the knit cushion!!
Isn’t it great how a change in cushions can change a room!!
a life of a charlotte
My fav is 20 and 22! great post.
Now I want to go shopping! This is a great round up, you can never have enough pillows! Although my husband may beg to differ.
So fun! Check out www.kalynscolors.com/blog
These are all so cute! We really need to up the pillow game in our home.
Hi! I just started my blog and I would like some tips. By the way, GREAT blog! I love it, keep it up. 😀
I got the same #18 but in blue… super cute but it takes VERY little for them to start to come apart 🙁
Pineapple pillow? Yes please!
I am swooning over the your cacti embroidery find! Major heart eyes…