This strawberry mojito recipe is about to be your favorite summer cocktail. Flavors of lime, mint and strawberry are muddled together in a sweet and refreshing drink recipe. It’s a fun twist on the classic mojito cocktail.
This was one of the first cocktails I ever learned to make. It’s simple to put together, delicious, and impressive. Follow our recipe to make the best strawberry mint fmojitos!
Strawberry Mojito Ingredients
- Mint Leaves
- Lime Juice
- Light Rum
- Simple Syrup
- Club Soda
How to Make a Strawberry Mint Mojito
On top of the muddled fruit, fill glass halfway with ice.
Add lime juice and ice to your drink.
Add light rum.
Top off with club soda.
Garnish with slices of strawberries and additional mint leaves. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Tips for Making
- If you don’t have a wood muddler, use the back of a wooden spoon or other wooden utensil. It still gets the job done.
- If you don’t have strawberries on hand, you can substitute any type of berries. My favorite is raspberries.
- Make your own mint simple syrup for an extra fresh and minty cocktail.
Strawberry Mojitos Pair Well With –
Other recipes you may like:
- Mint Mojito Recipe
- 40+ Easy Picnic Food Ideas
- Pea Salad with Bacon
- Classic Gimlet Cocktail
- The Best Fruit Salad
- Creamy Pasta Salad
Frequently Asked Questions
What alcohol goes in a mojito?
Classic mojitos are made with light rum. We recommend a medium priced brand like Bacardi.
Can you use Sprite instead of soda water?
You can use Sprite instead of soda water, but I would recommend cutting the simple syrup in half to compensate for the added sugar.
Get our FREE recipe guide with our most popular recipes of all time!
Free Popular Recipe Guide
Our top 25 recipes of all time!
- 3 strawberries (sliced )
- 10 mint leaves
- 2 ounces lime juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 2 ounces rum (light)
- 3 ounces club soda
- 1 cup ice
- On top of the muddled fruit, fill glass halfway with ice.
- Add lime juice to your drink.
- Add light rum.
- Top off with club soda.
- Garnish with slices of strawberries and additional mint leaves. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.