Hey friends. This week was so great because Emma came to visit me in Nashville.
1. Did you see our new Oui Fresh Daisy Sunnies? We’re so proud of them. Emma is wearing them in this photo. And let’s be honest, we are wearing them, well, all the time.
2. Loving this SUPER EASY method for making a DIY faux wood panel or shiplap wall. So good.
4. I just found the prettiest spoons. Random, but fun!
5. I love Taylor Sterling’s Tumblr.
6. Almost cried when I saw these baby booties. So cute it hurts.
7. Oh, and some shoes for myself I just ordered. I just decided to “try” capsule wardrobe for fall. I’ve never tried it, but I like the idea of shopping all at once and then taking a break. Please let me know if you have any suggestions for getting started.
8. This cookbook looks so good.
9. It’s been quite a dark month for me in television land. I just finished The Handmaid’s Tale and now we’re watching Ozark, which is set in Missouri close to where we are from. I definitely love both shows even though The Handmaid’s Tale gave me multiple nightmares.
There’s always The Office reruns for a palate cleanser. It never fails me.
10. Best pair of jeans I’ve ever had for under $50.
PS: We’ve just started planning autumn blog posts and it’s crazy how fast my brain switched from not-at-all-ready to TOTALLY ready for fall. I’ll still be enjoying the rest of summer though … don’t worry!
I hope your weekend is lovely. I’m enjoying a short break between guests and gearing up for an INSANE photo shoot this week. We’re shooting all the new product for the fall, which I’ll be sharing in full detail with you soon! xx. Elsie