Hey, hey! I don’t know about you, but I’m feeling extra good about entering a new month. Summer has been OK, but my brain needs a change—especially one that involves cooler weather and Halloween decorations. I’m going to try to wait until the end of September to decorate, but we’ll see how that goes. ?
My kitchen is my happy place, but not because I’m spending a lot of time cooking, haha. I just love how much natural light pours in every morning. I never thought I was into yellow and blue, but after buying this microwave and adding some yellow vintage finds (here’s a similar spoon rest) I’m sold on it!
1. This recent find relates to my kitchen, big time. My dishwasher stopped working last year, and I decided to start hand washing my dishes instead. I was surprised that I kind of enjoyed it. But I live alone, so that could be a factor. Here’s a link to my favorite sponge (random, I know!). It’s cute as can be and works like a charm.
2. My go-to dry shampoo. Do you have a favorite brand?
4. I’m going to St. Louis for my birthday soon, and I can’t wait to stay at this hotel. The rooms are themed by color! I bought this pink dress (under $25!) to take with me. It’s got a retro look to it, and it’s very flattering.
5. Our team went on a lakeside retreat this past week and we learned SO much from Julie Blanner. She’s a beautiful genius and the best host. We left feeling very inspired—perfect timing for the upcoming season.
8. Elsie and I brought our white noise machines with us on the retreat last week. It cracks me up, but that’s how good they are—and they’re small enough to travel with.
9. My go-to protein bar. I’m 100% addicted to these!
10. I became a house slipper person last year (I think a lot of us did) and I’ve worn these faux fur slippers nonstop. So many color options, but I love the rainbow pair.
I can’t seem to get Elsie’s churro Chex mix recipe out of my head, so that’s happening SOON. I’ve been avoiding gluten for a while, and I love that I can make this without thinking about it. Heck. yeah.
Hope you have a great week! xo, Jacki