Fall is in full swing and I could not be more happy about it! I love the cooler temperatures and cozy vibes. Here are 10 things I’ve been loving lately.
1. Still wearing my favorite overalls constantly! I’m wearing the brown version in this photo, but I also have a green pair.
2. You might remember this photo from my post about getting a vascular laser treatment (which I loved). I made these hair clips from craft store birds and poppy pins I hot glued on. Ha.
3. Are you a “faux” or “real” pumpkin person when decorating? I personally love a mix. I like using the same faux pumpkins year after year, as it’s kind of nostalgic to pull them out of storage.
Plus, I feel like I’m not buying something new, just reusing my stuff from previous years. But on the other hand, real pumpkins mean roasted PUMPKIN SEEDS. And that’s important, too.
4. Recently bought this ghost sweater. Love it.
5. I am hoping to find time to bake a pie soon, just for fun (and to eat). Planning to use this pie cookbook I own.
6. I change out my purse every 3-4 months or so, and I recently went back to this black Rebecca Minkoff bag that I’ve owned for a few years now. Still love it. For me, it’s the perfect size and style purse.
7. Taking a “fancy” drink with me on our stroller walks is becoming a bit of a ritual. I bought these hot chocolate bombs as well as this cider mix, and have no regrets.
8. If I’m being honest, I don’t get around to washing my hair as often as I’d like. Thank God it’s beanie season finally!
9. I did an autumn boat day with friends and it was awesome (but much colder than the summer, duh). I bought this portable tea kettle for making hot cider and hot toddies.
10. My friend and lash gal Abby started a podcast, which is both funny and empowering. You should go listen! And one of my all-time favorite podcasts is back after two years as well, so it’s a good month for me.
I hope you have a relaxing weekend and a productive week. Sending love from the Midwest! Emma
Love the hair!
Thank you for the shoutout, Emma!! Your love and support of the podcast is so appreciated! (and love for lashes 🙂 ) I also totally love beanie season and can’t wait to try a cocoa bomb. They look like so much fun!
That purse is really pretty! Thanks for the podcast recommendations! I’m always looking for new ones to try!