Christmas lights, cozy vibes, a fireplace … if I already didn’t want to leave my house in the winter, you can bet I snuggle in more during the holiday season!
And if you’re a person like me that’s cold all winter long, check out my favorite way to stay warm in my list below!
1. Very utilitarian, but I love having this car garbage can that my husband found and put in our car (it has 26K reviews!). Especially having a kiddo in our car (or just great for road trips), there are always wrappers, tissues, and broken crayons floating around.
So, it’s amazing to have a place to actually put all that besides stuffing it in the side pockets of our doors.
3. I’ve always wanted to have a mistletoe spot in the house at Christmas, and this year I finally remembered to buy some and hang it up in my kitchen doorway! I think it will make a cute photo spot at our Christmas Eve party too …
4. Love this furry bomber jacket.
5. Want this to rep my birth year (shout out to any other 1985s out there!).
6. DYING over this rug.
7. How cute is this little mushroom storage basket for a kid’s room?
8. My favorite item in winter to keep warm! My friend recommended it to me last winter and it’s a lifesaver. It’s basically a fancy hot water bottle.
9. Started listening to the “Back to the Beach” podcast about the old MTV show Laguna Beach and it’s super nostalgic for me.
10. One of my favorite things I did decor-wise last Christmas was get some light up bottle brush trees like these to mix into my Christmas displays. The tiny trees with lights are SO magical and I love the reflection when they are next to a window, too.
P.S. Here are a few posts from last week in case you missed them!