Hope you are enjoying a peaceful weekend! I got to attend Nashville’s Porter Flea with Keely. It’s one of my favorite holiday traditions and such a special way to shop small and local.
1. Currently reading this book and I’m completely obsessed.
2. This is my absolute favorite shop to buy clothing for my girls (and sometimes myself, too).
3. My favorite food ornament I added to my tree this year—a snow cone!
4. I bought this Nancy Drew game for my kids for Christmas (or is it really for me … hmm??)
5. I loved watching the Wednesday series and immediately bought the lipliner she wears in the show (the color is “Nightmoth”).
6. A perfect, classic toy for children. So nostalgic!
7. We are so, so close to officially launching Childhood Magic and we’ve already been filling the site with posts.
8. I love this art print from Etsy. Cheers!
9. Here’s a dress I’m considering for New Year’s Eve.
10. Here’s a link to my Charlie Brown Christmas tree.
P.S. Here are some recent posts in case you missed them!