Happy weekend, friends! I went out of town with my sister and mother to host a little baby shower and it was a blast! There’s nothing better than celebrating with family. Here are 10 things I’ve been loving lately.
1. I finally got some wallpaper hung in my (home) office! For the last 7+ months my office was completely blank and really boring.
After moving in, I just didn’t make my priority list for a while but I am very happy to finally have a vibe in there. It’s sort of cute mixed with spooky theme.
2. Lately I’ve been obsessed with the It’s a 10 leave-in conditioner. It’s kind of old-school but it’s GOOD if you have thinner hair that needs some TLC.
3. I’ve been making lots of rice bowls and other meals that use ground meat lately, so I bought this meat-masher tool and it’s a game changer.
I admittedly buy too many books, but I feel like of all things to buy too much of second-hand books has to be on the ‘”it’s fine” list, right?
5. I love a good neutral rug, and this one is handmade.
6. It’s time to buy more Bless Balm since I’m out—it’s the moisturizer I buy over and over again.
7. The perfect gift for any coffee lover (or yourself).
8. I wear sunscreen all year long but it’s especially important now with pool days and so much time outside. This is my favorite (super lightweight) sunscreen I use on my face every day, and this is my favorite for the rest of my body and my toddler.
9. The Best Round Dining Room Tables in case you’re shopping for one.
10. Lately, I’ve been into overalls. A friend gifted me a (thrifted) pair and I also bought some checkered ones from Poshmark.
P.S. Here are some recent posts in case you missed them!
- Need an activity you can do on a plane or in the car (if you aren’t the driver)? Try origami! We did a whole series on Childhood Magic, including this Origami Crane.
- 50+ Easy BBQ Side Dishes – the stuff cookout dreams are made of!
- Life Updates + 10 Things
- Mango Dragon Fruit Refresher – Starbucks copycat recipe
- Pinwheel Sandwiches