Hi there. I hope you are having a great Sunday. My kiddos are back to school and I have been catching up on work, home renovations and (honestly) pretty much everything. It feels SO good to be back in a routine.
1. My current obsession! We installed our pink free little library at the pink house and it’s bringing me so much joy to constantly restock it. I’m working on adding a bunch of spooky books right now. I keep adding more and more copies of my favorite books (like this one, this one and this one, for sure) because I want to share them with everyone.
2. I haven’t fully started decorating for fall/Halloween yet, but ONLY because we are renovating and I want to wait until our wallpaper and final painting stuff is done first. The wait is killing me (I know, I know, it’s still technically August or whatever, but once my kids are in school and we have one semi-cool day my brain fully believes it IS spooky season). I haven’t ordered a ton of decorations because I wanted to get my old stuff out first, but I have ordered a few things and I just added a Halloween list to our Amazon shop.
3. If you want to decorate with black paper butterflies, this is the best deal I have found and it’s an Etsy shop! 🙂 I also found some paper bats this year (be sure to avoid the plastic ones—they aren’t as pretty).
5. This princess cupcake game has brought my children HOURS of fun and entertainment all summer long. It’s really cute and wholesome.
7. I smelled all the fall candles in Anthropologie and my favorite one is Ghosted Gimlet. So nice!
9. I just ordered a bunch of supplies for fall and Halloween blog posts. SO excited! This is my favorite time of year to write blogs.
10. I’m reorganizing all my makeup, skincare and bathroom stuff today and this new travel case is so cute.
P.S. Here are some recent posts in case you missed them!