By the time you are reading this, I will be on a family trip to Costa Rica! It’s the first time our son has ever flown and I’m both nervous and excited. I think he’ll love it. And while I’m sure we will have some toddler meltdowns on the trip (as every parent knows), I’m also really excited for a family adventure together. I doubt my son will remember much, if anything, from this trip when he grows up, BUT I WILL. And it all feels really special! OK, enough gushing. Here are 10 things I’ve been loving lately.
1. I love white baking dishes for things like casseroles and cobblers. I just think they look really pretty and it’s just a little more satisfying to wash them. I have a square size and a rectangle (larger) size for different dishes and I use them ALL the time.
2. We bought some reusable water balloons for Oscar to play with on our trip (both at the pool and in the bathtub). A friend of ours had these at the pool this past summer and they are so cool! I had never seen them before, but all the kids loved playing with them and I was shocked how well they worked.
3. Elsie and I recently went to our local Friends of the Library sale and got SO much good stuff! If they have one where you live, look them up and go.
4. Speaking of books, my current read is All Good People Here and I’m almost done and have really enjoyed it!
6. I have been loving this season of Only Murders in the Building—so fun! (it’s on Hulu).
7. Got myself a new (actually used, from Poshmark) pair of hightop Vans and I’ve worn them almost every day last week already.
8. I’ve mentioned this before, but I use our espresso machine almost every single day and have since we got it last Christmas, and I love it. It’s so easy to use and clean. Currently, I make myself a mini pumpkin spice latte most afternoons, which is essentially a Cortado with pumpkin spice syrup added.
9. It finally feels like fall in MO and I’ve been wearing my favorite cardigan on repeat (I have it in white and black).
10. Do yourself a favor and get some of this spicy cinnamon tea—it’s the best! I usually get the herbal (no caffeine) version, but you can get a black tea version (with caffeine) if you prefer. Both are delicious.
P.S. Here are some recent posts in case you missed them!