It’s Sunday and it’s officially OCTOBER. So this week I thought it would be fitting to do a Halloween, Thanksgiving (and soon Christmas) themed 10 things. I’m looking forward to parties, family gatherings, hosting and making core memories with my kids.
3. I just watched the original Halloweentown from 1998 with my kids and they LOVED it!
5. I got these skull glasses (because Anthro was sold out) and I have to say the quality is perfect!
8. Currently reading this book and very into it. I heard about it from a reader (please always send me your favorite end of the world or witchy books).
9. Has anyone tried this stovetop popcorn maker? I think I’m going to get it. I love making stovetop popcorn, but I burn it about one in every three or four times.
10. Love these floating candles (be sure to get the wand option). These are the ones I used in my kitchen.
P.S. Here are some recent posts in case you missed them!
- Pumpkin Spice Latte and Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew
- Lychee Martini and Margarita
- Candy Apples and Caramel Apples
- Lemon Drop Shot and Green Tea Shot
- Halloween Jello Shots and Halloween Cake Pops
- Be sure to follow our Amazon storefront.
Please let us know what kind of blog posts you’d like to see for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas! xx