Hi friends! We’re currently soaking up these summer days and it has been so magical!
1. This unicorn swing. Nova loves it SO MUCH.
3. 99% sure we are going to build a stock tank pool into our deck next summer. I saw it at Erin’s house and it was so incredible, functional and it wasn’t very expensive to make. Nova loved our blow up pool (until it popped recently—haha) and has been asking to go swimming literally every day.
(If we did build it, it would have a wood cover that stayed covered anytime we weren’t outside— safety first!)
4. Lulie Wallace has new wallpaper designs and they are SO good.
5. Loved THIS kitchen renovation.
6. My favorite dolls.
7. What are your most used “Etsy searches”? Mine is definitely vintage vera scarves.
8. The perfect booties for fall (don’t hate me because I like to plan ahead—haha).
9. Cute kiddo shoes + a great cause, too.
10. Now that I learned to make sugar cookies, I kind of want to learn to make pasta. Any books you would recommend? Or online guides?
P.S. This photo is edited with the new A Color Story pack Sunkiss (the filter called Sunkiss). It’s my new favorite filter!
Happy weekend! xx – Elsie