1. I spent my Christmas vacation last month using this tutorial to make Lola a little faux fur coat out of some snow leopard fabric, and it makes me so happy every time she wears it out (you can see the quick version of making the coat on my IG story highlights). I love matching with her (as you can see from above), so it’s really tempting to get this so we can be snow leopards together …
2. Sweet little mouse-in-a-box toy …
3. It was our first trip flying with a toddler that uses a toddler car seat, so this inexpensive item was super helpful this week! This made our lives so much easier on multiple trips when she was little, but she’s too big for that now. Anyone have any gadgets they like for flying with toddler car seats?
4. This cake frosting method is genius—I love it!
5. These came in the mail right before we left for our trip, so I can’t wait to get them started this week! Homemade fermented foods are a big goal of mine for 2019.
6. How fun are these plates?
7. Has anyone else watched Friends From College on Netflix? I loved the first season so much and was just wondering if they were ever doing a second when I saw it in our feed—it’s great!
8. Since I’ve been wearing more brown lately, I decided to get a pair of cognac colored boots for my Christmas present and I love them! Super comfy and such a pretty color.
9. This lip tint lipstick (in Bliss Full) is making my winter days a little brighter—it’s so happy and fun—definitely a little taste of summer for me.
10. Made this vegan and gluten-free bread recently, and I can’t wait to make more! It tastes so much better than the ones I’ve bought in the store, and while my loaf fell a bit in the oven, it still tasted great and I’m going to try a few tweaks to keep that rise while it bakes. Any other similar recipes I should try?
I was so glad that Lola got to play in the snow during our trip to Pennsylvania last week, and we’ll see if we get a chance to throw some snowballs here in Nashville soon! She’s a little snow bunny for sure … xo. Laura