We are having the first weekend at home that we’ve had in a few weeks since we’ve been traveling more than usual lately, so I’m happy to not have to pack or unpack this weekend and just keep things a little more casual and relaxed. Traveling is fun but it’s a lot of work with a toddler in tow!
1. Just shopping for summer styles in general gives me so much joy lately (I’m such a summer girl)—you can see all of my favorite so far on our summer style list (kiddo stuff is in there too)!
2. Sweet little sundress.
3. Been watching the new show “Dead to Me” with Christina Applegate on Netflix and it is sooo good! It’s part mystery, part drama, part comedy (Will Ferrell is a producer) … it’s got it all!
4. This keychain.
5. Such a beautiful before and after!
7. Mmmmm, need to make these for my weekend late-night snack!
8. Love these sunnies!
9. Going to try something like this to help with my back issues while I do computer work all day. It’s supposed to help strengthen and stabilize your core while you work too! Anyone tried one and liked it?
10. These are perfect for a little desk or dresser decoration!
I’ll probably do a mommy/daughter donut date this weekend and maybe some time at the park too if the weather stays nice. Hope your weekend is happy and sunny! xo. Laura