1.This is the only *non* cozy/holiday thing on this list, but I got a lot of questions about it when I did the beauty box unboxing last week—it’s my favorite necklace right now that you can personalize however you want. I got mine without crystals for a more minimal look.
2. The oversized striped sweater I’m wearing in this photo has quickly become my favorite, and it’s on sale right now!
3. I have the yarn pom version of this whimsical wreath from last year—this year it got a fun faux fur makeover.
4. LOVE this wreath hanger. There was one in the fall that said “Hello Pumpkin” and I missed out on it, so I’ll have to grab this one!
5. My mom was in town last week and we saw this velvet jumpsuit at Anthropologie. It’s the perfect holiday party outfit and even though I’m not normally a navy person, it’s my favorite of the two colors!
6. I’ve been on the lookout for knit stockings and these caught my eye on Etsy.
7. Also on Etsy, I found this adorable pom pom tree skirt. I’m into the poms lately and I’m glad they’re everywhere right now.
8. This chunky knit throw is everything I need this time of year. I also want to try a weighted blanket, so if anyone has any recs for those, let me know!
9. My favorite winter boots! They are SO warm and toasty and they never let me down. They’re also really grippy for when it’s icy out.
10. I got this teddy coat in a dusty mauve color last year and it’s my go-to coat. I might have to snag the tan version when it goes on sale!
Hope you all are staying warm out there. By the time you read this, we will have JUST moved into our new house and you gotta know the first thing I’m doing is putting up that tree, baby! I’m in the spirit. 🙂