Happy weekend, all! This week, we were visiting my family in Pittsburgh for the Thanksgiving holiday, and it’s always such a treat to see all my family at once (and we got to meet my new cutie nephew Milo, so it was the highlight of my week for sure)! Now that we are home, I’m fully into holiday decorating (love that little red letter board) and getting some fun things together to make the Christmas season special for Lola …
1. This is going to be one of our family holiday activities this year and I’m so excited! Maybe someday we’ll make one from scratch, but a kit like this seems super helpful.
2. Lola was given one of these books as a gift recently and they are SO COOL! She loves snaps and popping bubble wrap, so the little bubbles you “pop” over and over again make her so happy!
3. Uh, can I please have my next coffee in this mug, please??
4. Is The Preacher’s Wife one of anyone else’s favorite Christmas movies?? It’s always been a favorite of mine (although I also love The Bishop’s Wife, an earlier adaptation of that story, starring the dreamy Cary Grant). I actually listen to The Preacher’s Wife soundtrack all year long—I love Whitney Houston and the gospel tracks on that album are amazing.
5. Love this reusable option for wrapping presents! Once the presents are open, you can save them and use them year after year.
6. The best-decorated Christmas front door I’ve ever seen!!
7. Oh snap. This coat.
8. Been wearing these boots all week—love that they go with everything and are so comfy and keep my feet so warm!
9. What a fun holiday activity for kids!
10. Got a new scent of this deodorant cream (the activated charcoal one) and it smells so good!
The start of the Christmas season is my favorite time of the year and I hope your holidays are full of family and joy as well! xo. Laura