There are times when I am prepared to spend days on a dessert. But more often than not I want something easy and delicious.
We’re talking high impact without necessarily needing to spend hours and hours or multiple days of prep. And that is exactly what this no-bake pumpkin pie recipe is—a classic made ultra easy.
That being said, if you want something a little bit more traditional I’d recommend you check out this Pumpkin Swirl Slab Pie because it’s a good one too!
I love a no bake pie, one of my favorites being this no-bake chocolate silk pie. I would consider this no-bake pumpkin pie her autumn cousin.
And if I saw both them at the dessert table on Thanksgiving I’d go ahead and have a slice of each. A small slice, I swear!
This could not be easier to make. You simply blend the filling ingredients together before freezing. That’s it!
I love using a store-bought graham cracker crust for this recipe since part of the goal is ease. Most come in a pan with a lid you can add to the top so it’s easy to store in your freezer and if you are getting together with family this season you could easily travel in the car with this too.
But if you prefer to make your own crust, go for it! The crust on that chocolate silk pie I linked above would be a fun one to try with this.
I added homemade whipped cream to the top before serving (which you’ll see in the recipe card below) but you can also buy whipped cream if you don’t want to make your own.
This no-bake pumpkin pie is creamy, lightly sweet, and perfect for this season. I always find it handy to have small appetizer plates around for little bites and desserts, so these are a great serving option for pies.
Get our FREE recipe guide with our most popular recipes of all time!
Free Popular Recipe Guide
Our top 25 recipes of all time!
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 2 8 oz. packages of cream cheese (softened)
- 1 can pumpkin (15 oz.)
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon cloves
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon granulated white sugar
- Soften cream cheese ahead of time. This helps all ingredients to mix well together so your pie won't have flecks / chuncks of cream cheese.
- In a stand mixer (or using a hand mixer) cream together the cream cheese, pumpkin, brown sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves until well combined and smooth.
- Spoon the filling into the crust shell. Cover and freeze for at least 2 hours and up to overnight.
- In a stand mixer (or using a hand mixer) beat the heavy whipping cream with the granulated white sugar until soft peaks form. Spoon the whipped cream over the pie before serving.