Here’s a delicious hot beverage to snuggle up with and read a good book or watch a movie with your family.
What’s fun about this spiced apple cider recipe, other than the fact you need very few ingredients and that it’s super easy to make, is that you can make this a cocktail or a mocktail. Either way, it’s wonderful!
Spiced Apple Cider Ingredients:
- apple juice
- spiced rum
- garnish: apple slices, cinnamon sticks, orange rind twist, fresh cranberries, etc.
Other Recipes You Will Love:
- Classic Hot Toddy
- Cranberry Spiced Hot Toddy
- Apple Cinnamon Hot Toddy
- Hot & Cold Mocktail Recipes
- Non-Dairy Spiked Hot Chocolate
In a small pot, heat the apple juice, spices, and rum (if using) over low/medium heat. Stir often while the mixture is heating so the spices will blend into the juice (you don’t want any spice clumps).
Once it’s hot, pour into two mugs and garnish with apple slices and cinnamon sticks. Serve warm, while wearing a turtleneck sweater (Note: turtleneck sweater is optional). Cheers!
Get our FREE recipe guide with our most popular recipes of all time!
Free Popular Recipe Guide
Our top 25 recipes of all time!
- 4-5 cups apple juice
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 ounces spiced rum (optional)
- cinnamon sticks and apple slices (to garnish)
- In a small pot, heat the apple juice, spices and rum (if using) over low/medium heat. Stir often while the mixture is heating so the spices will blend into the juice (you don't want any spice clumps).
- Once it's hot, pour into two mugs and garnish with apple slices and cinnamon sticks. Serve warm.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.