Besides having clean and styled hair, great lashes is probably the next thing on my beauty list that helps me feel my best.
I’ve been a big fan of false lashes since my early 20s (which was like five years ago, right?!? How kind of you …).
While I like the look of false lashes (especially for special occasions or photos), it’s not something I always felt like messing with every day. So doing a lash serum seemed like a good way to go to get “all the time” lashes.
I’ll show you what happened when I tried GrandeLASH-MD Serum and how well I thought it worked!
Granted, I am wearing mascara in the “after” photo above (check out the photo below for a comparison without mascara), but you can see that my lashes are quite more noticeable than they are in the “before” and I am thrilled with the results!!
Even though it’s been about six months of use, I still am shocked at times how amazing they appear when I look in the mirror!
Here’s a photo without mascara on as well … I feel like mine tend to get a lot longer rather than also being a ton thicker (which I will take!), but a lot of people report much thicker lashes in general, too.
Curious about a lash “lift and tint”? Check out this post about Keely’s experience!
How Often Do I Have to Apply GrandeLASH-MD?
- You use the serum once a day. Just one dip does both eyes and you apply it like you would liquid eyeliner at the base of your lashes. You’ll want to apply it on the skin next to your lashes rather than on the lashes themselves. Give it two minutes or so to dry though before applying makeup or laying down.
How long does it take to work?
- It takes about four-to-six weeks to notice a difference, so if you’ve tried serums before but didn’t stick with it long, you may have quit before it started working. It takes about three months before you really see a full transformation, but it’s worth the wait!
How do you get the most out of your “new” lashes?
- To really make your longer lashes stand out, take advantage of an eyelash curler (especially for stick straight lashes like mine) to really show off your new length!
Is there a mascara that’s best to use with GrandeLASH?
- GrandeLASH-MD does sell their own mascara with peptides, panthenols, and natural waxes to condition your lashes, but you can use whatever mascara you like!
- This mascara is our team favorite here at A Beautiful Mess. It’s a clean, non-toxic mascara and we all love it!!
Can I use GrandeLASH if I wear contacts or have lash extensions?
- Yes, you can! I do the serum in place of lash extensions, but if you are wanting a better set of lashes to start your extension on or are just doing them for a bit and don’t want to regress your lash serum progress, you can do both.
What happens if I stop using it?
- Well, your lashes will just go back to the way they were before you started!
Can I use GrandeLASH on my eyebrows for thicker brows?
Most lash serums say they can also be used on brows as well, but GrandeLASH-MD doesn’t say that, and they also have a brow serum specifically for brows.
Like any product (especially products around the eyes), don’t use this if you have an allergic reaction, and discontinue if you experience a negative reaction.
In all honesty, I did have occasional itching at the baseline of my lids when I first started, but it wasn’t causing puffiness or redness so I just waited a bit to see if it went away and it did. (I don’t have crazy sensitive eyes, but I would say they are more on the sensitive side.)
Overall, I’m thrilled with the results of using the lash serum and since I’ve grown them in I haven’t reached for the false lashes even once. So if you’re looking for longer, thicker lashes all the time, maybe give it a try and see if you love it too! xo. Laura
P.S. Grande Cosmetics created a coupon for ABM readers! Use the code ABEAUTIFULMESS15 at checkout take 15% off your order.