If you are looking for a simple and delicious baking project this week, try these white chocolate chip cookies. They are soft and flavorful plus only take about 20 minutes to make! Find more great recipes in our Cookies Archive.
- Butter – softened
- Brown sugar
- Granulated white sugar
- Vanilla extract
- All-purpose flour
- Baking soda
- White chocolate chips
In a bowl, cream together the butter and sugars. Then stir in the vanilla extract and eggs.
In another bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Now stir the dry ingredients in with the butter mixture. A soft dough will form. Then stir in the white chocolate chips.
Divide the dough into 24 cookies and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a baking mat. Bake at 325°F (163°C) for 10-11 minutes. Allow to cool before eating.
If you don’t want to bake the entire batch at once, you can freeze cookie dough balls to bake later.
Tips for Making
- I like to use a cookie scoop to divide the dough. It makes baking cookies that much more fun and easy.
- If you want to change up the flavor slightly, add some chopped nuts or crushed dehydrated berries to the batter.
- To make cookies slightly more aesthetically pleasing, add a few of the chocolate chips to the top of the dough balls before baking.
What’s better than coffee and cookies? Learn to make the best cup:
- How to Brew Chemex Coffee – pour over coffee
- How to Make French Press Coffee
- How to Make Cold Brew Coffee
- How to Brew Coffee in an Aeropress
- How to Make Café Au Lait
I hope you enjoy these white chocolate chip cookies as much as we do at our house. Happy baking!
Get our FREE recipe guide with our most popular recipes of all time!
Free Popular Recipe Guide
Our top 25 recipes of all time!
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup granulated white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups white chocolate chips (12 ounces / 1 bag)
- In a bowl, cream together the butter and sugars.
- Then stir in the vanilla extract and eggs.
- In another bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Now stir the dry ingredients in with the butter mixture. A soft dough will will form.
- Then stir in the white chocolate chips.
- Divide the dough into 24 cookies and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a baking mat.
- Bake at 325°F (163°C) for 10-11 minutes. Allow to cool before eating.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.