Here’s a view of my front door (and my favorite garland) before I completely go crazy with my Christmas decor this weekend.
1. Here’s the link to the Etsy shop that made my custom felt garland. It’s really thick and high quality!
2. My wavy hair has been really dry lately and my old shampoo “stopped working.” Why does that happen? I decided to try Elsie’s favorite shampoo and my hair has never been happier.
3. I bought this sweatshirt inspired by a classic ’80s Christmas movie.
4. I recently had my grandma’s diamond cocktail ring (from the ’60s; it’s amazing) resized so I can wear it every day. I was looking for an easy (and budget-friendly) way to clean it at home and found this cleaning brush.
It has thousands of 5-star reviews and it’s INSANE how well it works.
5. It’s time to switch out my favorite doormat for something more festive and I’m loving this one. It very to the point. Haha.
6. My favorite ankle boots under $30.
7. The only tea I’ve ever bought in bulk (and I will continue to forever). It’s even better when it’s cold outside.
8. My favorite graphic tees and sweatshirts.
9. This magnesium spray helps so much when my back or neck muscles are tight, and I’ve also been using it on the bottom of my feet before bed to help with sleep.
10. I’ve been using these retro Christmas cutouts for years, and I always get excited to pull them out of my Christmas storage box. It’s hard to tell in the photos, but they are glittery.
Anyone else decorating this weekend? I’m overly excited to get my pink tree out of the basement :)) xo, Jacki
P.S. Here’s a link to last week’s 10 Things Sunday in case you missed it!
Harney & Sons Hot Cinnamon Spice is the GOAT – I seriously knew that was gonna be the tea before I clicked the link! I love tea in general but I agree, that’s the only flavor I buy huge packs of at a time haha. (I also tried their Vanilla & Grapefruit and it’s really good too, especially as an accompaniment to cookies/sweets.)
Love the felt garland. So simple and beautiful!
what do you do with the retro cutouts?
I usually put them on my front door or windows with some scotch tape 🙂