Here’s a view of my front door (and my favorite garland) before I completely go crazy with my Christmas decor this weekend.
1. Here’s the link to the Etsy shop that made my custom felt garland. It’s really thick and high quality!
2. My wavy hair has been really dry lately and my old shampoo “stopped working.” Why does that happen? I decided to try Elsie’s favorite shampoo and my hair has never been happier.
3. I bought this sweatshirt inspired by a classic ’80s Christmas movie.
4. I recently had my grandma’s diamond cocktail ring (from the ’60s; it’s amazing) resized so I can wear it every day. I was looking for an easy (and budget-friendly) way to clean it at home and found this cleaning brush.
It has thousands of 5-star reviews and it’s INSANE how well it works.
6. My favorite ankle boots under $30.
7. The only tea I’ve ever bought in bulk (and I will continue to forever). It’s even better when it’s cold outside.
9. This magnesium spray is an instant fix when my back or neck muscles are tight. It’s an instant fix, and I’ve also been using it on the bottom of my feet before bed to help with sleep.
10. I’ve been using these retro Christmas cutouts for years, and I always get excited to pull them out of my Christmas storage box. It’s hard to tell in the photos, but they are glittery.
Anyone else decorating this weekend? I’m overly excited to get my pink tree out of the basement :)) xo, Jacki
P.S. Here’s a link to last week’s 10 Things Sunday in case you missed it!