Happy weekend! I hope you are treating yourself well this weekend—maybe relaxing or reading a good book, or hopefully spending time with people you love.
I also hope there is some delicious food in your life this weekend like macaroni salad, potato salad, or no-bake cookies. This is pretty much a description of my weekend, lol.
Here are 10 things I’m loving lately.
1. Speaking of good food, I made and LOVED this mocha coffee cake mix. All of Joy’s mixes with Williams Sonoma are delicious!
2. It’s no secret how much I LOVE Great Jones … you can read my review of their non-stick pan here. I recently got their stud muffin pan and it’s so high quality (plus really pretty). I love it!
3. I recently started following @brunchwithbabs on IG (love her!!!) and am ordering her book ASAP.
4. Currently reading The Third Victim, and I’m enjoying it. I’ve never read this author before— it was a recommendation, and I’m loving a dark thriller.
5. Summer = drinking lots of water. Back on my True Lemon kick (as well as LMNT) which are the two things I add to water, and it makes me more excited to drink it. Lol.
6. Oscar bought Trey this record player for Father’s Day—so cute, and we’re excited to use it!
7. I bought this phone crossbody bag after reading Laura’s post. Totally influenced!
8. I posted a donut bun tutorial on IG a while back, and I’m still loving my hair bun maker.
9. My all-time favorite bronzer.
10. The glitter effect in this photo is from the Pink Papaya app (which I love).
Hope you have a lovely Sunday—take care of yourself! xo. Emma
P.S. Here’s a link to last week’s 10 Things Sunday in case you missed it!
Ok, Emma- confess! How do you NOT have any hint of under eye circles! Please share! 😘