There’s something extra special about decorating an older home for Christmas. My mind wanders when I think about people celebrating the holidays in this space for the past 100 years. Well, almost. Ninety-nine to be exact.
I would give anything to go back in time and see photos of the living room decorated with a sparkly Christmas tree in the front window!
1. Here’s a link to my white Christmas tree. I scoured the internet to find a new one this year, and I love it. The lights are warm and pretty, and it was easy to assemble.
2. If you like The Shining as much as I do, you’ll probably love this art print that I have in my bathroom.
3. Speaking of Etsy, I bought this yin yang candle for a Christmas gift. Yin yangs forever!
4. My favorite cookie recipe on the blog. ❤️
5. How often do you go through a tube of lip gloss? I’ve run out of this one multiple times. It’s the best.
6. This mini food ornament set from Target is cute.
8. If you’re looking for gift ideas, Elsie’s holiday gift guide has a bunch of unique items (with over 10 categories). So good!
9. Random question: Did you know that we have a newsletter? I promise it’s fun content and not spammy. Haha.
10. I use my YETI Rambler so much (it was a gift) that I finally bought a second one. It’s the perfect size for a cup of coffee or tea.
P.S. Here are a few recent posts in case you missed them!