Happy weekend, friends! I hope you are well and enjoying a very Nancy Meyers weekend filled with comfort and pastries. Lol.
It’s been snowing where I live, so I’m in full hibernation mode coupled with chasing around a toddler. Life is beautiful. Here are 10 things I’ve been loving lately.
1. Go on. Get yourself a disco ball. Put it somewhere so that the light hits it and the reflections and sparkles light up the room. You won’t regret it. Mine makes me smile every day.
2. I recently bought this banana scented body cleanser and I love it. There was a banana shower gel I had years and years ago that I LOVED, but it’s not available anymore. This one is the next best thing I’ve found.
And if banana soap sounds weird to you, well, I’m not saying it makes sense. I just like it.
3. I’ve been mixing this moisturizer in with my go-to foundation and it gives my skin this kind of dewy look which I’m loving. A nice contrast from the usual dry, winter skin I tend to have this time of year.
4. I’ve gotten into jewelry making lately. It’s nice to have have a hobby that feels fun and creative AND you can do it under a blanket in front of the TV.
It all started when I bought this clay bead kit, and then I bought more beads and then these charms. I also love to thrift necklaces and take them apart for the beads.
5. Elsie bought me Lightlark for my birthday and I can’t wait to read it!
6. Recently re-purchased this hair oil. I’ve bought it probably 3+ times now as I love how it makes my hair feel and the smell is 100.
7. If you’re looking for a fun kiddo activity this weekend, these handprint animals and paper plate rainbow lion are so cute.
8. I shared this on our IG story the other day, but nothing makes me happier than when I’m cooking dinner and I go to open our spice drawer. I bought this jar/label kit and it worked great for our space.
Other systems/jar sizes could have the same effect—it feels like a major gourmet upgrade to me. Lol.
9. I really want to buy these matching pajamas for Oscar and I to wear. I can’t resist!
10. For anyone else who struggles with melasma, I’ve been using Musely after seeing it on an Instagram ad.
I must admit the results have been better than anything else I’ve tried. Everyone’s skin is different, but it’s made a big difference for me.
P.S. Here are a few posts from last week in case you missed them!