I would love to meet the person who made the cross stitch in my dining room. It cracks me up every time I see it.
Super random, but as I’m typing this, I’m drinking a glass of orange juice with a TON of pulp in it. It made me think about people’s strong opinions about pulp. Are you into it? I say the more the merrier.
1. I bought a cozy pajama set based on the 11.5K reviews it has, and it’s keeping me super warm this winter.
2. This soup and sandwich dish is perfectly genius. If you love soup as much as I do, here’s a roundup of our favorite recipes.
3. The best part of my skincare routine is applying this toner. It’s so satisfying!
4. Target is having a furniture sale right now, and I have my eye on this accent table.
5. Speaking of Target, can we talk about this trail mix for a second? OK, cool.
6. These gardening gloves would be a cute gift idea.
7. I did it. I found the best budget-friendly velvet curtains (they come in a set). I have this color in my bedroom.
8. I love (and need) these confetti ankle socks.
9. This is my favorite mug to use when I want to sip on hot tea (or extra coffee).
10. I’ve been craving Emma’s favorite homemade brownies for over a week. Um … what am I waiting for?
P.S. Here are some recent posts in case you missed them!
Welp, I just ordered an accent table and we are on vacation. It’s bone (ick) and marble, it’s gorgeous and on sale. I’ll call my niece or someone to put it inside.
YES to pulp!! And yes to those curtains – I have a few sets of that brand in my house. Love them!!
Love your ideas!!!
Raised in FL so for me pulp is the only way 😁