Here’s a little peek at my pink house. Linking the items above here:
1. KJP added a black cat sweater this season and it’s so cute!
2. My favorite Halloween decoration I purchased this year. I ended up choosing the weathered oak option.
3. I recently watched Beetlejuice and Edward Scissorhands, and I have to say, I think Beetlejuice holds up the best! What are your favorite Halloween movies?
4. I am completely obsessed with shopping vintage chandeliers on Etsy. I am about to finalize all the lighting for our living spaces and it’s been a tough decision.
5. I bought this dress last year and I can’t wait to wear it again.
6. Love this pumpkin mug.
7. Definitely going to buy this RL Stine sweatshirt from Etsy.
8. I know it’s not time yet, but I’m already shopping for new ornaments for my food-themed Christmas tree. So cute, right?
10. I picked up these paper bag lanterns to line our sidewalk on Halloween. How magical is that going to be?
I hope you all have a nice weekend. I’m planning to drop into an estate sale and swim with the kiddos. Oh, and pumpkin French toast is on our weekend menu.