This cranberry spritz is inspired by my favorite cocktail—the Aperol Spritz.
The slightly bitter taste of cranberry and Aperol go perfectly with champagne or Prosecco bubbles. And cocktails with bubbles always feel right for a holiday get together or New Year’s Eve. Cheers!
Related: 40 Fun Cocktails to Make at Home
Cranberry Spritz Ingredients:
- Champagne or Prosecco
- Cranberry Juice
- Orange Slices
- Fresh Cranberries
- Cranberry Ice Cubes (optional, but so fun!)
How to Make a Cranberry Spritz:
Combine the champagne or Prosecco, Aperol, and cranberry juice over ice in a wine glass. Garnish with fresh cranberries and orange slices and serve chilled.
If you want your drink to feel extra festive, you can freeze some fresh cranberries in an ice cube tray beforehand to add a really pretty presentation element.
This drink is pretty simple to make—just one or two servings (use a mini bottle of champagne if that’s all you need) or you can open a few regular-sized bottles if you’re having a party!
This is seriously such an easy and delicious cocktail to throw together—I’m totally obsessed with it this season! xo. Emma
P.S. Love cranberry cocktails? Check out …
- Easy Orange Cranberry Margarita
- Spiced Cranberry Punch
- Prosecco and Cranberry Mimosa
- Cranberry Jello Shots
Get our FREE recipe guide with our most popular recipes of all time!
Free Popular Recipe Guide
Our top 25 recipes of all time!
- 3 parts champagne or Prosecco
- 1 part Aperol
- 1 part cranberry juice
- cranberry ice cubes and orange slices (optional)
- Combine the champagne or Prosecco, Aperol, and cranberry juice over ice in a wine glass.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries and orange slices and serve chilled.