Brussels sprouts have got to be one of my all-time favorite vegetables. For real, I LOVE them. There are lots of ways to prepare them, but these crispy air fried Brussels sprouts are probably one of the quickest in addition to being delicious.
Other than an air fryer, all you need are Brussels sprouts, a tiny amount of oil (I like olive oil), salt, and a lemon.
These crispy air fried Brussels sprouts make an excellent side dish to go along with whatever you’re making for dinner (veggie burgers, baked chicken, whatever!) or this could be a fun snack/appetizer.
These are crispy and salty but still manage to taste super fresh. Enjoy! xo. Emma
For more recipes like this one, don’t forget to subscribe!
Get creative ideas for recipes, crafts, decor, and more in your inbox!
- 6-8 ounces Brussels sprouts
- ½ teaspoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon course sea salt
- 1 lemon
- Air Fryer
- Prepare the Brussels sprouts by cutting off any stems/ends, then cut into fourths. If leaves fall off in the process, keep those too as they will turn out very crispy and delicious.
- Toss in the oil, aiming to very lightly coat all the sprouts.
- Air fry at 356°F for 3 minutes. Then remove the tray and carefully toss, rotating the sprouts in the process.
- Air fry an additional 3-4 minutes until very crispy. Squeeze fresh lemon juice over the fried sprouts and sprinkle on salt just before serving.