If you are in need of a super simple seasonal dessert, look no further than this no-bake caramel apple cheesecake recipe. It’s easy to put together and so delicious; like a caramel apple on top of a cheesecake. Yum!
The base of this dessert is a no-bake cheesecake made of only four ingredients: cream cheese, sugar, heavy whipping cream, and vanilla extract. The resulting cheesecake is classic and not overly sweet. This leaves plenty of room for the caramel apple topping!
I love the ease of using a store-bought graham cracker crust, but you could absolutely make your own using the crust recipe from my easy no-bake key lime pie.
The caramel apple topping on this cheesecake is also very simple and made from just four ingredients.
You will need apples, butter, cinnamon, and caramel. If you want to make your own caramel from scratch you absolutely can, but if you are keeping this simple like I did, then store-bought caramel will work just as well.
If you love an easy no-bake pie as much as me, here are some other flavor options I’ve shared in the past:
If you make this no-bake caramel apple cheesecake, I’d love to hear what you think! Please leave us a comment and you can also add stars to leave a review of the recipe.
These help our blog to grow so thank you in advance if you leave us a review! xo. Emma
Get our FREE recipe guide with our most popular recipes of all time!
Free Popular Recipe Guide
Our top 25 recipes of all time!
- 1 crust (graham cracker)
- 2 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- ¼ cup granulated white sugar
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4-5 apples
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2-3 tablespoons caramel
- In a stand mixer, or using an electric hand mixer, cream the softened cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the sugar, heavy whipping cream, and vanilla extract. Mix together until just combined and smooth.
- Spoon the cheesecake batter into the pie crust. Cover and refrigerate overnight, or freeze for at least one hour.
- Peel and core the apples. Cube into bite sized pieces.
- In a medium sauce pan, melt the butter over medium/high heat.
- Stir in the apple pieces and cinnamon. Cook until softened, 4-5 minutes.
- Turn the heat off and drizzle the caramel over the apples, stir so all pieces get well coated.
- Spoon the caramel apple topping over the cheesecake and serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.