It’s still almost 100° here in Nashville this week (????) but it’s halfway through September, so I figured it was about time to add some fall vibes to the decor around here. It’s been a long time (like 20 years?) since I was into adding browns into my color scheme, but since I’m into it lately I guess it’s time for those camel-colored tones to shine! Here’s what else I’m loving lately …
1. This print for our upcoming playroom!
2. Coziest (and cutest) sweatsuit for fall.
3. I keep this lip balm in my nightstand as the last thing I do before getting into bed and it’s still my favorite lip balm I’ve ever used. I actually saw someone else get this lip balm as a gift and I was weirdly so excited for them, as I felt they didn’t realize how good their lips were going to have it now. I’m obsessed.
5. If you have kids with long hair that you want to keep out of their face, I realized that it’s so much easier to use these than the tiny clear rubber bands. The velvet helps it stay in fine toddler hair and if you use a color that matches their hair shade it will blend in, but it make their little messy bun/topknot look a little more full. I just had one but I bought a multi-pack so I can always have one nearby now!
6. I have a more dainty version in a cursive, but I’d like to get one of these name necklaces with Lola’s name for when the fancier looking one looks, well, a little too fancy for a super casual outfit.
7. My hairstylist told me this is amazing for getting a slick backed ponytail look and I’m dying to try it—it’s definitely expensive but I love that style and have a million baby hairs in three different lengths around my face (thanks to my postpartum journey). So a regular dry ponytail without the front slicked back is a bit of a fuzzy disaster at the moment …
9. Love the artwork from this illustrator.
10. I always like to have a mini deodorant in my purse, so I got this non-toxic deodorant and it’s the perfect size!
I do love myself some summer but I think I’ll finally be OK with some fall temperatures around here sometime soon … hope it’s cooling off where you live! xo. Laura