Hello, friends! I hope your December is magical and not too stressful. I know this time of year can be a little intense (in the wonderful ways, but also the bad ones) and I hope yours is going well! I’ve sort of hunkered down and am focused on wrapping up projects, finishing the year strong and just being a mom! 🙂 Here are 10 things I am currently loving:
1. The Kacey Musgraves Christmas Show … obviously! It is SO GOOD.
2. Cuddle + Kind dolls (the elephants above) are our favorite and the company gives 10 meals to children in need for every doll sold. So inspiring!
4. I got my husband this cookbook for Christmas … can’t wait to give it to him!
5. We pulled out our advent calendar again this year and I think it’s my favorite DIY of all time.
6. A snowflake waffle maker. So cute!
7. I love these custom decals for kitchen organization!
9. On my Christmas list … 🙂
10. If you’re looking for a way to give this season, check out Holt’s Gifts Of Hope.
P.S. In case you missed it, this is one of my favorite home tours of all time.
Happy Sunday! xx- Elsie